Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Purple and Gold

First of all, I am posting this a little late because I had 2 senior portrait sessions to shoot today, back to back....I'm a little tired. I did, however before my 1st appointment get my nails done in very short order......SH Insta-Dry and Art-Deco quasi-french...adding little Viking horns and footballs with Konad Special Polish in white. The usual two coats of Seche finished it off.

(I have to tell you that I am not a huge Vikings fan it's just that ~ I HATE DALLAS.), we are Steelers fans here in WV, but they are, well, NOT in the playoffs.
The little horn came from the pony tail on M71 - who knew! Looks just like the Viking's helmets!
The football is from M52.

What are your favorite teams? When I get to 100 followers, I should do a contest where everyone does a mani cheering on their favorite team.....soccer, basketball, football, baseball ~ just whatever! What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! I love how everyone has been putting their game day nails on. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually in MN - I wish I had m71 because that is a perfect Viking horn! I've tried freehanding one before & wasn't very happy with the results ... I showed my purple pride with just a purple holo, no nail art ... maybe next week =D

    ReplyDelete