Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hands Of Hope

I know many of you have already posted this, but it is so important......I have been wanting some BB Couture polish, but couldn't bring myself to pay $9/bottle.....however, this was the perfect opportunity for me to try what many of you rave about, AND help those who so desperately need it. I ordered last night, and I urge you to do so, as well....


This set has:

~Tortuga Island - explore the exotic lush green island foliage

~Kyona Beach – gaze up at the cloudless baby blue sky while sunning on the beach

~Bassin’s Blue – experience subtle turquoise pools linked by spectacular waterfalls

~Labadie Beach – delight in the delicate pink hues of the setting sun

~Cape Haitian – mornings bring a mysterious pale violet haze over the mountains

~Paradise – savor the natural beauty of Haiti along the endless sandy beige beaches

Remember 25 % of all sales is going to help the women and children of Haiti..



No comments:

Post a Comment