Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Days of Haulin'

Woot!

I have so many new hauls from the past week....and there is no end in sight. I just love all the blogs I am reading and following (hint-hint! Every time I see a new color or design, my artiste brain (I am a musician and photographer, ya know) just goes bonkers. Even if I never use half of the colors I have ~*yea right*~ they are like a crown filled with jewels....I just can't stop looking at them; the little sparkles, glitters, hexes, mattes, cremes - am I just plain crazy? YEP!

Grab something, hold on - here comes my "haul":

"Go ask ALICE.....when she's 10 feet tall"

I'm sure it's been done, but deed, I love the snow! These colors are so deep and beautiful. Not to mention, I got them for about $12 on Head2Toe Beauty Store.

I scored this for $8:

And these were $2.99 each: 1 Secret Peri-wink-Le (which I absolutely LOVE), 1 Neon Orange Knockout, 1 Custom Kicks and 1 Blk-Bila-Bong. I thought the last would be more black, but it really has a lot of dark blue, oh well.... ;)

Now imagine if all of these came to your house on the same day!!!!! OH JOY! (yes, they did) I could barely stand it.
CG in "Refresh-mint", "Fairy Dust" and "Watermelon Rind".....
The long-awaited and coveted KHROME collection...... (I know, thou shalt not covet....I couldn't help it!)
Here begins my "drugstore" haul. These were on sale BOGO 1/2 at Kroger.

Sally Hansens were on clearance for $1.80 each.....
These SH were on clearance for $2.83.....
Picked these up at Rite-Aid, again SH was BOGO 1/2 and the CQ and Wn'W were $1.99 each.
L to R: CQ Night, Wn'W Craze in Jade, SH Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy and SH Insta-Dry in sonic Boom.

Icing "Mall Haul".....Laura's Fave. I think this may be as close to Tiffany as I can find right now - it does have a hint of gold shimmer, but I can deal. It was $4.99. The Blackout was $2.25......?????????

And yesterday, was Konad haul day. LOVE OC NailArt....the prices are the best, and the service is even better. From Cali to WV in 3 days. I can't tell you how quick that is.
M21, M38, M57, M63, M71. I will be doing all my business here!

9 comments:

  1. Nice haulage. Black out looks so cool!

    I saw those art deco pens at Dollar Tree today, I was tempted but resisted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab haul!
    I don't want to count how many unused nail polishes I already have. No I don't. *gets scared* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW :D

    OPI's Alice nail polishes are so pretty! Just ordered some for me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Mad as a Hatter" is about the most beautiful glitter I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete