Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

"HER" Last Day EDIT!!!!!


Yes, this will be the last day for S-He, "what's her name"... but let me just say that she wore VERY well. If you can see that teenie-weenie bit of tip wear on poniter? That is after 5 days.
YES. FIVE.

I wish all my polishes were this strong. I couldn't stop staring at my nails ~ the color is divine! For me, anyway! I also want to say that this is the first greenish/yellowish polish that didn't horribly stain my nails. I was so afraid to look under the polish after 5 days of wear, but alas, nada!
Here is how it started....Isn't this bracelet gorgeous? I love my Z!!!!!! :*




Here is what I used:
1. S-he (but you already knew that)
2. H08 plate and stamped with San San Red Gleam and Amethyst
3. After 2 days, I added the paisley design from XL plate C

On my thumb, I stamped with Guppy No. G-10
....other than that, I can't tell you what the bottle says, but it's pretty!



I love henna tattoos and henna art - anything Indian inspired and this mani seemed to be like that! I can't wait to try another one!

~ Be Pawlished!

Tiffani
SHE HAS A NAME!!!!......well, a number. I checked the other s-he polishes and found out that the color number is not only on the bottom of the bottle (little silver sticker) but on the cap label!

So, introducing....................#378

8 comments:

  1. love this!so cute!

    where did you get the H series plate- cause its so friggin cute!

    /hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it in a swap from Mae and Johanne in the Philippines. (they combined) Johanne told me today that this seller is out of business.

    I don't know what brand :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove that yellow green! Its so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! That much, HUH???? LOL

    I loooooooooooooooooooooooove your dog!!!!!

    :B

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooove this mani :)
    your nail shape is so perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of S-he!
    And the design on your nails is too cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, girls, I am blushing!

    @Lily, I might try the new "almond" shape when they grow out a bit....

    @Zarina - thanks, hon!!! I can't wait to try more of the San San for stamping.... :)

    ReplyDelete