Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my scarves.

This is the first scarf I made, for WVU football, none the less....I wore it to the world of tailgating, and sold 2 of them!! No pattern, just held three strands of yarn together and dc 6, turn,etc.etc.



















This I made for my Roo, and again, WVU blue and gold. It's nothing more than a really long granny pattern, changing colors for each round.



















This one is MY granny scarf (just like above), but made for Lakers atire. I know, I know. When I found the purple angora yarn for about $2 at AC Moore. (I always check the clearance bins!) I knew it was destined for greatness.....too bad the Lakers went home without the big trophy!














And finally (but not the final one, oh, there are so many more....) You guessed it, for St. Paddy's Day, I threw this together (in like 20 minutes!) to wear to our local hangout for the evening.














So why talk about scarves when it's the middle of July? I don't know, it just seemed like something to do.

And I just found out that my Roo boy went underwater at his swim lessons! That is VERY cool!
I beleive the ability to swim is an invaluable skill that all children should have. There's still time, enroll your child in swin lessons - it could save their life!

No comments:

Post a Comment