Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

UGH, no not my favorite Boots......

Well, the Mountaineers lost to Georgetown (SHOCKER) last night 72-55. After handing Connecticut a loss, I thought for sure that we could take the Hoyas. Oh, well.....it's just a game, at least that's what the Commish told me.....


Here's what killed us.....













But, through all the BBall madness, I did get to a little shamrock love. I decided to make these little pins for each kid in roo's Kindergarten class. Fridgie pattern turned pin pattern. I know, I know - "that's sooooo 70's", but the kids love them.





Here's where I found it......http://suzies-yarnie-stuff.blogspot.com/2006/03/my-shamrock-pin-pattern.html

THANKS, SUZIE!!!!!

I woke up this morning to the roo watching the Spiderman trilogy - in order, of course. As we were watching #2, Doc Ock and Spidey are in the final scene debating how to shut down the machine, laser beams are firing all around, and my roo said: "Mommy. if you shoot laser beams in water, they will malfunction". HE'S 6!!!!

This from the kid who also wants me to get the "green bags" on TV to cut down on the ephamine gas....he's close.

No comments:

Post a Comment