1. Yesterday was WVU BBall game against Seton Hall....Here are my Crazy GAME DAY nails!
Maybe not as crazy as some, but I didn't have a lot of time the night before to get them done.
1. DC Super base
2. 2 Coats of Milani Holo 3D (wish there would have been more sun for this photo)
3. Coat of DC Super Dry before art....I wasn't sure if I was going to use Konad.
4. SH Insta-Dri, Blazing Blue for the angled tips and dots - I used a dotting tool.
5. Coat Seche.
Next is a teeny-weeny little rant. Check the pics:
(I also would like to apologize for the dead ladybugs in the background of those photos.....)
Here are a couple of old NOTD to help you relax from the above story! LOL!
What I really wore on Valentines Day. Pink and Vampy....I only bought this polish for the name - The Commish often calls me his "Trophy Wife". I tipped in Art/Deco, and man was it shiny - almost as much as Liquid Leather!
Diamond Cosmetics Midnight Passion and some fauxnad....tipped with Art Club Steele and added little silver dittys, also Art Club. This one lasted all of about 12 hours - I had to get ready for the game.
And for a Giveaway roundup!
1. Lacquerized is having an awesome H&M giveaway celebrating 250 !!!!
2. Nooberellas is having a giveaway for reaching 100!!!
3. Rock 'n' Nails is having the coolest giveaway-swap thing......very cool!
4. Makeup by Celly is also giving away some cool stuff - be creative!
5. Concrete and Nail Polish is giving in honor of their followers!
There are a ton of giveaways right now - I'll edit as I stumble upon them....