Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Brazilian look.

I had to attend a memorial service for a dear friend on Saturday, so not much to say about this, except that it was all Brazilian! Thanks to Sarah B. from!

It's 2 coats of Impala "verde militar" from the SPFW collection. (I absolutely am in love with this brand!) On my ring finger, I added a layer of Big Universo, "Raio Gama" (Thank you Karina!!!). What I LOVE about this flakie is that it is all blue and purple....there is not a bit of orange or yellow in this one. It is beautiful!

Be Pawlished!



  1. Blue flakies! *squees* :D Impala verde militar looks pretty on you too but I can't stop staring at the flakies! :D

  2. Hi!
    I just found your blog, and I have to say, love this combo! Never thought of that.
    Raio Gama is still on my wishlist, these blue flakies are so damn pretty!


  3. Awesome combo, you picked very well ^__^

    Both those colors are really awesome, I still have to buy some of those flakies for myself, haven't had much time to search for polish *lol*

  4. I love the bottle!!! Soooo cute! ♥