Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Scary, ain't it!!!

The fact that I am actually posting! My Hallowe'en nails were super fun!

My thumb was painted with Essence "Sun Downer" from "Return to Paradise"...officially my favorite non-neon orange - THANK YOU LYRA!!!
Stamped with Special Polish Black using the Coraline plate bat and kitty.

Black fingers are painted with wet n wild Crystalic in "Heavy Metal" (I really wish they wouldn't have discontinued this line of polish! I have them all....they are great.)

I sponged my pinky with China Glaze snow and made a "moon" with a large dotting tool and Color Club "Worth the Risque".

Here is the picture of everything I used for this kondicure:

Be Polished!

~Tiffani

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of candy are you holding in your hand? Is it yummy? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Biba - it's a "Butterfinger" chocolate outside with a sweet peanut butter toffee inside...I love it!
    I could send you some! Anything on your lemming list I could send along, too????

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to see you can post again! yaaay! :D And the halloween mani is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooove this mani !!!
    happy to see you can post again :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best Scary House in usa
    http://bestforhalloween.com
    Horror and Halloween Link Directory. Add your site for free. Horror authors, Halloween props, Halloween sound, Halloween costumes, Haunted houses, all horror related sites are welcome to join. Best Scary House in usa

    ReplyDelete