Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I STILL CAN'T POST A PIC!!!!!

So sorry I have tons of things to post and review (not sent to me reviews, just bought by me reviews LOL) BUT, Blogger is just plain WONK! I haven't been able to upload a pic since my last post. Yeah, check the date.

******SCREAMING MAD********

I don't know what to do. The Commish got me a new computer for my b-day - he's still going about loading all the new software so I can maybe get some work done.

Just thought I'd let you know what's up.



Be Polished!

~Tiffani

4 comments:

  1. Ah that sucks! I was able to post again after a day :( Hope you'll get it fixed soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiffani, don't know if it will help but have you tried uploading pics to photobucket and then just using the url. I've never had a problem with pics on blogger and that's what I do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so frustrating!! I hope you can post pics again soon.

    ReplyDelete