Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I could just die for DAZZLE DRY!


I was sent this 3-piece set along with a beautiful lacquer from the Spring Cameo Collection 2010, Touch of Love.

The instructions were quite simple and are as follows:

1. Prep the nail with Dazzle Dry Nail Prep with a moistened cotton ball, swiping over the entire nail surface. (this is not necessary for acrylic nails)

2. Apply one generous coat of Dazzle Dry Base Coat to the entire nail and allow it to dry completely; 1-2 minutes.

3. Apply one coat (2 if needed) of Dazzle Dry Nail Lacquer to all nails.

4. Apply Dazzle Dry Top Coat to lacquer and allow to dry for 5-10 minutes. You may also use the top coat over the base coat alone, for a natural, glossy look.

Exactly what it says it does, and more...I timed the application process, and it took no more time than putting on regular polish - and in 10 minutes, I folded a load of laundry... my nails didn't have a dent, smudge or speck on them! This is probably one product I will use over and over.

I did try this with China Glaze, Custom Kicks and it worked with that as well - 10 minutes and bam! DONE, DRY, no SMUDGY! I will definitely be getting other colors of lacquer in this brand, and I am very grateful to Kathy Bachi for sending me this amazing product to review!

(and, yes, that is Happy Bunny on my jammie pants).

Dazzle Dry is available on the VB Cosmetics website. The 3-piece set retails for $28.00 and individual lacquers retail for $9.00 each.

This product is Vegan friendly and BIG 4 free: Toluene, Phthalate, Camphor and Formaldehyde....it is also the only polish presently in the marketplace that is Nitrocellulose free. (this is the nasty stuff that causes our nails to turn yellow ~ blech!)


Be Polished!

~Tiffani

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before - very nice review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this either. Your nails look awesome!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it really is a great product - and probably the most shine of any polish I have ever used!

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked them out and am thinking of trying them, it's hard when there aren't any online swatches to view. Some colors are intriguing though. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO
    IF you want we can swap !! next saturday i go to H&M and i can buy polishes for you
    contact me lily_nail(at)hotmail(dot)fr
    thank you
    xoxo
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I was wondering if you could help me out. My local beauty supply has started selling Dazzle Dry but they are selling them separately. The SA told me I can just use the top coat on any polish and it will dry quickly and, most importantly, not chip and last for a LONG time. I didn't even know there was a system until I started researching it.

    I am skeptical and really don't have the $8 to shell out for another top coat that doesn't work. I was wondering, since you already have it, if you could try this out - just use the top coat in place of your regular top coat and let me/us know if it really is quick dry and if it wears like iron as the SA said. This could be a new discovery!

    Please consider this "test" and thank you in advance

    If you want, you can just contact me at g.penta.g@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete