Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Here's what I wore for St. Patrick's Day. I also had a skinny scarf I made to look like the flag of Ireland and a short jacket in green corduroy..


Here is a quick look at my St. Paddy's Day mani - see, I told you I was waaaaay behind!

This is what I used. I have fallen in LOVE with the Kleancolor "Fireworks"....this is almost as drool-inducing as "Happy Birthday" by Lippman..

Zoya Midori, Art/Deco in Gold Glitter for the skinny French and ring finger using Foreworks.

Be Polished~

~Tiffani

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love that glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does St. Patty's have to be just one day? :( Loving all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!
    I agree with Brooke, it's sad that it is just one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!!

    I love the "wearing of the green"...and my polish stash and closet show it! LOL!

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH Lemming Kleancolor "Fireworks"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ha very pretty. So is fireworks a glitter you put on top of another polish OR can you use it by itself?
    COOL,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used it by itself....I think 2 coats - yeah, there's that much glittery goodness!

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, now that I look at that pic, again, I might have use one coat of Midori, and then 2 coats of Kc - But I have used it by itself.....

    :B
    ~TIffani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll look around and see if I can find the post where you used it by itself.
    Did you get my last email?
    Susie

    ReplyDelete