Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NYC and the Yankees

I never got around to blogging this, but the Commish and I went to NYC a little while back to see the Yankees before they demolish the stadium. I LOVE the Yanks, and it was awesome. Here are a few pics:


This is me ~ check the reflection in my sunglasses! COOL!



These are some of my favorites from the day....A-Rod on base, Jeter missing and a big hit (see the ball????) Check out the shadow on the mound......

And a couple from the Brooklyn Bridge, another thing I had really never seen. We walked across on Monday morning.

.


Last but certainly NOT least. We went to the Village on Sunday night, and it was hoppin'....We went to a rockin' bar that had LIVE karaoke. It was the coolest thing ever. And, we drank Magic Hat no. 9 for the first time ~ different, but really good!
Live karaoke band site.



I have to get some more photos :) here's one....of me, of course. tee hee





No comments:

Post a Comment